Meet. Persuade. Discuss. Vote. Eat. In the heart of Canada's London.
Our 3rd sustainable business microfunder will be held Sunday, March 2, 5:30 pm at Covent Garden Market, Mezzanine Floor in Labatt Lounge, London.
LondonSOUP has a local food and sustainability theme, is a open to all area residents and is delivered by a group of experienced volunteers with similar business backgrounds.
We are seeking anyone with a suitable concept to compete for the evening’s best sustainable business idea.
Click here to apply as a presenter. An online form to submit your idea will open in a separate page.
If you have questions on presenting, click here or via the Contact the Organizer link to the right on this page.
The LondonSOUP concept:
- Meet: Sunday, March 2nd at 5:30 pm, Covent Garden Market, Labatt Lounge
- Persuade: selected individuals briefly pitch their sustainability-themed proposal to a London audience
- Discuss: audience may ask questions and compare notes with others attending the event, as they choose the winner
- Vote: using their spoons, votes are cast to determine best idea winning proceeds of the night
- Eat: admission includes the focus meal, a bowl of delicious veggie or carnivore soup, sourced from locally-produced ingredients
Favourable media articles on our inaugural LondonSOUP event:
London Community News -
LondonSOUP hopes to serve up some tasty business ideas
Metro News - London Soup: Serving up nutritious funding to Forest City startups
Londoner - A tasty micro funding opportunity
Western Gazette - Speakers seek souper sustainable solution
Fanshawe Student Union - The search for London’s SOUPerstars
As we did for last year's events, prizes will be given for the best ‘Spiffy Bowl’ being brought to the event by any attendee.
We hope that you and your colleagues might also be able to attend, contributing to the continued success of business microfunder events in London.
- All ticket sales are final
- Potential presenters must register online to apply to present for this event
- If the applying presenter is chosen, their fee will be refunded, subject to any Eventbrite service charges
Date: Sunday, March 02, 2014
Event Type: Food and Drink
Location: Labatt Lounge (London)