Summer Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival 2017
Craft Beer, Food Trucks and Live Music in a park. Need we say more?
Craft Beer, Food Trucks and Live Music in a park.
Need we say more?
Hosted by Steam Whistle Brewing in Roundhouse Park, in the heart of downtown Toronto, Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival was created to provide beer lovers the opportunity to sample Ontario's finest craft brews and delicious eats from Toronto's best Food Trucks, all in a pleasant park setting. Bring down a picnic blanket and stay a while.
New this year
- This year our Summer Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest is back and bigger than ever!
- Due to popular demand this year we’ve added an extra day to accommodate all of you craft beer lovers.
- There will be a Canada 150th pavilion where you can taste offerings from craft breweries from all over our glorious country brought to you by Craft Brand Co.
- 40 Breweries confirmed and counting
- Exclaim! will be curating our music stage this year
8:15 - Goodbye Honolulu - https://youtu.be/gccZGgKazDc
7:30 - Kiwi Jr - https://kiwijr.bandcamp.com/
6:45 - Thrifty Kids - https://youtu.be/AJl20pczREQ
5:30 - Meanwood - https://youtu.be/X5cax1DrZ4c
4:45 - Taylor Knox - https://youtu.be/MreVm3feYbc
4:00 - Sportsfan - https://sportsfanband.bandcamp.com/track/cape-canaveral
5:30pm - Hotkid - https://soundcloud.com/hotkid/hotkid-late-night-mornings-05
4:45pm - Mad Ones - https://madonesband.bandcamp.com/album/regretless
4:00pm - Beams - http://beamstheband.com/videos/
Returning this year
- Photo Station
- Giant Beer Pong
- Connect 4
- T Shirt Gun
Tokens are $1 each and vendors charge 1 for a half or 2 for a fill (some may charge more for higher ABV beer)
Hope to see you there!
Date: Friday, August 11, 2017
End Date: Sunday, August 13, 2017
Event Type: Party
Location: Roundhouse Park 255 Bremner Blvd
Time: Friday 4 - 9 p.m. Sat & Sun 12 - 6 p.m.
Ticket: $25 in advance $30 at the door