Join The Canada Day Party At Our Brewery
Tomorrow – in partnership with Hudson’s Bay we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th in true Canadian style; with live music, great Canadian comfort foods, an iconic Canadian retail pop up shop and of course, Canada’s Premium Pilsner.
- Our live music line-up will be curated by Riverfest Elora featuring:
- The Elwins
- Dani Nash
- The Boo Radley Project
- Cheap Flights
- Royal Castles
- Live music kicks off at 12:30pm and wraps at 7:00pm
Poutini’s House of Poutine will be on-site and our Pretzel Shop will also be offering our full menu.
- Brewery-fresh Steam Whistle Pilsner; bottles, cans and draught
- Full bar rail; Vodka, gin, rye, rum
- Great Canadian Caesar Bar: Build your own Caesar
- Local wine & cider option
- Second Annual “Maple Glazed Bacon Donut” eating challenge
- Winner gets Steam Whistle/HBC/Riverfest prize pack
- Fireworks – Watch the CN tower light up with fireworks from the best vantage point in the city (our patio)
Listen to our Canada Day Playlist
Celebrating Canada Day by entertaining friends at home, cottage or around the campfire?
Our Spotify Ultimate Canada Day Playlist makes hosting easy. All Canadian content, all the time.
Pick up our In-Case Hudson’s Bay Opener
Don’t forget to pick up your limited edition Hudson’s Bay x Steam whistle opener in specially marked cased now – while supplies last.
TO Canada With Love
You can find us pouring at the following beer tents across the city with our food partner Barque Smokehouse. Canada Days is a citywide celebration, presenting live music and festivities at four locations across Toronto including a four-day festival at Nathan Phillips Square from June 30 to July 3, and one-day events at Mel Lastman Square, Humber Bay Park West and Scarborough Civic Centre on July 1.
Raise A Glass At Canada Place Vancouver
Join us at this daytime event featuring five performance stages featuring Sam Roberts, Fefe Dobson, Emerson Drive, Hey Ocean!, Dragonette, Madeline Merlo, The Matinee, and many more. Rumor has it Sam Roberts is preforming in our beer tent. Grab a brew and a great performance view too!
Happy Canada Day from The Good Beer Folks
Most Popular Posts
Please take a moment to read the impact COVID-19 is having on our operation.
We want to help make it a little easier to self-isolate. We're offering FREE delivery.
Have you ever wondered why St. Patrick's Day and beer go hand in hand? Let us take you through the history of St. Patrick's Day ...