Pilsner Beer Hall
Previously named Roundhouse Hall, the newly named Pilsner Beer Hall is Steam Whistle's premier and most versatile event space. This expansive, loft-like 4000-square foot space may be set up in almost any arrangement, with capacity for 500 people for a standing reception or 250 for a seated dinner.
The 30 ft. high train doors open onto a 2000 sq ft. outdoor patio with a stunning vista of the city skyline.
- 4,000 square foot brick and beam industrial space with 30’ ceilings and an iconic view of the Toronto skyline
- Access from 11am day-of-event deliveries (wedding cake, liquor, décor, auction items, etc.)
- Features unique views of the glistening fermentation vessels, equipped with privacy blinds on the North and South walls
- Direct access to our 2,000 square foot patio (May to October), featuring cobblestone and embedded railway tracks leading to a fully functioning, restored railcar turntable
- Perfect for wedding ceremonies for up to 250 guests (June 1st to September 30th)
- 6 outdoor picnic tables are included and available for your use
- Beer Hall capacities
- Maximum capacity (standing)- 500 guests
- Stand up reception with casual seating – 350 guests
- Plated dinner, no dancefloor (rented in conjunction with the Gallery for the bar) – 250 guests
- Plated dinner with dancefloor (rented in conjunction with the Gallery for the bar) – 190 guests
- Seated dinner with dancefloor & bar – 165 guests
- Seated wedding ceremony - 250 guests