The Roundhouse Mezzanine
The Mezzanine located on the second level above our Gallery and Beer Hall. It may be rented for weekday meetings or as part of a larger event in the evenings. We do not book the Mezzanine if we have a wedding. Perfect for a group interested in combining a meeting or reception with an educational and fun brewery tour, tasting and lunch/reception.
Available Monday – Friday from 7am to 6pm as a single room rental (perfect for meetings) and evenings (perfect for cocktail parties), when we don’t have a wedding or full buy out. May also be rented in conjunction with the Gallery and/or Beer Hall.
- Built-in stainless-steel bar, two private washrooms, Privacy blinds,
- Four custom wooden 8ft tables, (each tables seat 8 guests). These tables live in the room and cannot be removed, Forty chairs, four bar stools, coat racks
- HD projector and large screen (VGA and HDMI), wireless internet
- Beer only – bottles charged at retail price per 12 or 24 pack – fantastic value!
- Offer wine $30/bottle – Peninsula Ridge, spirits $5/drink (standard rail), $8/drink (premium)
- We do not offer cash or ticket bar options in the Mezzanine due logistics, SOP licensing and capacity
- Choose from one of our caterers from our list and solidify the order directly
- For simple breakfasts and lunch drop offs, we are happy to coordinate it all for you and bill you for everything
Any required rentals and event staff we provide based on final menu, guest number and details
- Reception - 50 guests (stand up cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres and/or grazing station)
- Meeting – 32 guests (4 x 8’ tables, 8 guests each)