GOOD BEER FOLKS BLOG
If your Halloween soundtrack features the rustle of candy wrappers being opened furtively in dark corners when your family is sleeping, you’re not alone. This is definitely one the sweetest sounds of this spooky holiday, but if it is your only musical accompaniment, you might want to think about diversifying your Halloween music playlist. You’ve come to the right place.
We’ve scoured dozens of Halloween music playlists (it was thirsty work, let us tell ya!) and come up with the ultimate spooky music for your ghoulish gatherings. With all due respect to Time Warp, Monster Mash and MJ’s Thriller (RIP), but we wanted our Halloween party music to really amp up the freaky factor. We wanted it to be as delightfully wicked as the holiday itself. That’s why our Halloween music playlist is not only electrically eclectic, but so good it’ll send shivers down your spine.
Get ready to dance! It’s Steam Whistle’s Halloween Music Playlist! Tune in to this terrifying, toe-tapping mashup on Spotify.
Looking for a place to party in Toronto this Halloween? We’ve done the recon for you. Here’s 2018’s best Halloween parties in the six.
Steam Whistle Halloween Music Playlist
Psst: Like our beer, this playlist is meant for older audiences as some of the lyrics are explicit.
- Shape Escapes – John Carpenter
- Operation Lock Down – Heltah Skeltah
- Father Time – Saukrates
- Blind Wid Da Science – Rascalz
- Mighty Healthy – Ghostface Killah
- Careful (Click, Click) – Wu-Tang Clan
- On the Run (Dirty Untouchable) – Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- Follow the Leader – Eric B. & Rakim
- Releasing Hypnotical Gases – Organized Konfushion
- Darkest Light – Remastered – Lafayette Afro Rock Bank
- Windmills of Your Mind – The Electronic Concept Orchestra
- Ghost Town -The Specials
- Mind Playing Tricks on Me – Geto Boys
- Look Me In the Eyes -Scarface
- Horror Movie Rap – Ganksta Nip
- D.O.A. – Bloodrock
- Prologue – Charles Bernstein
- A Nightmare on My Street – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- Nightmares – Dana Dane
- Play This Only At Night – Doug E. Fresh
- The Man Machine — 2009 Remastered Version – Kraftwerk
- E.T. (Extraterrestrail) – OutKast
- ? -OutKast
- Oxygene, Pt. 4 – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Agent Orange – Cage
- 2 Cups of Blood – Gravediggaz
- 1-1800 Suicide -Gravediggaz
- Suicidal Thoughts – The Notorious B.I.G.
- I Put a Spell on You – Screaming Jay Hawkins
- Summer Breeze – The Main Ingredient
- Tonz ‘O’ Sunz – Gang Star
- Mad World (Feat. Michael Andrews) – Gary Jules, Michael Andrews
- Mr. Ouija -Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- Mo’murda -Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- Smoked Out, Loced Out – Three 6 Mafia
- Deadly Verses – Gangsta Pat
- Haunted House – Gucci Mane
- Tubular Bells (From ‘The Exorcist) – Angele Dubeau La Pieta
- Maggott Brain – Funkadelic
Most Popular Posts
The Winter Craft Beer Festival is almost here, and we're itching to slip into our oh-so covetable retro green snowsuits and Steam Whistle toques.
Who would have thought that a brewery would be associated with nuptials but as it turns out, the event space at Steam Whistle is bustling ...
This holiday season, you can snuggle up to a frosty glass of Steam Whistle in specially designed glassware by Riedel. Available now at the LCBO.