Fall Activities in Toronto 2019
Toronto continues to be as busy as ever even after summer is over. We have put together a list of some of the best activities for you to checkout this fall.
September 16, 2019
As the leaves begin to change and we enter the cozy embrace of sweater weather, Toronto is a hive of activity, bursting with lots of great fall activities. If you’re looking for some fun seasonal events to pencil into your calendar, here are some of the best fall activities you won’t want to miss.
Be sure to drop into Steam Whistle to kick off your event or to cap off your day. We’ve got our award-winning pilsner to refresh you and delicious hot food in our Biergarten to warm you up. Plus we’re located in the heart of the city by the Rogers Centre and the CN Tower, where a lot of great events take place.
All the Fun Fall Activities in Toronto this 2019
Here are some of the fun fall activities you can look forward to this year!
- Oktoberfest: September 26-28th Oktoberfest is back. If you can’t make it to Munich, not to worry, we’ve got you covered. At the Steam Whistle’s Biergarten we’re celebrating all things German, ice-cold pilsner (that adheres to the Bavarian Purity Act, so it’s as if you were in Munich) and a German inspired menu! If you’re looking for a low-key night out, good food paired with a great beer; with a German twist, come visit Steam Whistle.
- Toronto Maple Leafs Home Opener: The puck drops for the Maple Leafs this season at the Rogers Centre on October 2nd, against rival Ottawa Senators. Grab a pint of Steam Whistle before you head over to the game and let’s get ready to cheer on our boys in blue!
- Nuit Blanche: October 5th, from dawn until dusk get out and explore Toronto’s art festival. Plus, it’s free to attend. Stop in for some refreshments at Steam Whistle as you explore the art installations throughout our great city.
- Toronto Raptors Home Opener: Canada is still celebrating the Raptors NBA Championship win. If you’re a Raptors superfan, the new season starts on October 22nd against The New Orleans Pelicans. What makes the start to the 2019/2020 season so special is the whole team, even former Raptor Kawhi Leonard, will be in attendance to raise the championship banner at Rogers Centre! This historic moment is something you won’t want to miss. Start your night off at Steam Whistle for some really, really good beer before the Raps tip-off another basketball season.
- Farmers Markets: Put some farm-fresh ingredients into your next meal by stopping by a nearby farmers market, and support local. But you’ll want to act fast because your last chance to visit the farmer’s markets will be the end of October. While you’re out filling up your reusable bag with Ontario produce, come visit us at Steam Whistle for a locally made beer! It’s a great addition to any home-cooked meal.
Your Toronto Fall Activities for 2019
Get out and explore the best of what Toronto has to offer this fall by attending some of these exciting fall activities. From us at Steam Whistle have a great autumn, and we hope to see you soon. Cheers!
Most Popular Posts
Order Our Brew = Free Glass For You
For a limited time in British Columbia order our beer to get a complimentary 24 oz glass.
The History of St. Patrick’s Day and Beer
Have you ever wondered why St. Patrick's Day and beer go hand in hand? Let us take you through the history of St. Patrick's Day ...
What is the Best Temperature to Drink Beer?
What effect does temperature have on beer? We have put together this handy article to show you the best temperature to drink your favourite beer.